With the new semi-hermetic documentation GEA Refrigeration Technologies presents its competencies in all fields of commercial refrigeration and air-conditioning technology.
Until now, all information on semi-hermetic Bock compressors was combined on 240 pages in a single catalogue. Due to numerous new products and updates of already existing products, the catalogue was changed into a full reference work.
The ring file now contains nine chapters with the complete product range of semi-hermetic Bock compressors by GEA Refrigeration Technologies.
New semi-hermetic documentation by GEA Refrigeration Technologies – Compendium of compressor technology
The following nine chapters are now available:
- Compressors single-stage and two-stage HG, HA
- Compressors for CO2
- Compressors for R410A
- Compressors optimized for R134a
- Compressors for Hydrocarbons
- ATEX Compressors
- Duplex Compressors
- Compressor and Condensing Units
- Bock Electronic Controls, Intelligent Compressor Solutions
Some of the most important product news in the catalogue:
- Expanded series for hydrocarbons
- HG34 CO2 T - 4-cylinder compressors for transcritical CO2 systems
- Efficiency optimized compressors HG22e and HG34e
- Compressors especially optimized for the refrigerant R134a
The free brochures can be ordered separately or according to your individual needs at email@example.com.
The GEA Bock documentation is available online on DocNav – the new GEA Refrigeration document navigator at http://www.gearefrigeration.com/en/docnav. In addition, all products, the PDF versions of all our documentation and our online software for compressor selection are available at www.bock.de.